We're excited to announce that BoardX 0.2.6 has been taggged and released on 2022-10-10 with following 3 features added, 1 improvement and 13 bugs fixes.
AI Feature UI Improvement
In this version, we improved the loading experience when generating AI contents. You operation will not be blocked by a full screen loading modal anymore. Placeholder images will be replaced by AI contents when they are ready.
We also enabled email verification to avoid spam email registrations in this version. Now you need to verify your email address if you'd like to try our AI features.
In the version 0.2.6, we will send payment invoice to your email inbox after your payment success. So you can save and check the invoice later.
Here's the full list of changes in this minor version:
- 🎉 AI Feature UI Improvement by
- 🎉 Enable Email Verification by
- 🎉 Payment Invoice by
- 🎨 Improve "When there is too much content in the room, when scrolling, the top of the dashboard page should be fixed" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "presentation slide is not showed completely" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "When the mouse leaves the switch team, the secondary menu is not retracted" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "An error will be reported when the Team/Room invitation box is empty" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "Switch the color of the brush and then switch the eraser, and the mouse style becomes pointer" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "Error after deleting room" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "After updating the profile, the place where the profile is displayed in different pages is not uniform" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "After the shape is created, the secondary menu of the default border width has no focus" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "When the shape is created by dragging from the bottom menu, the font is Arial" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "[Summary] The color panel that was not recovered after changing the color" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "After opening the resource, the template list has been refreshed in the background" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "After logout, the login page carries the callback parameter" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "Logic error when moving board to other room" by
- 🛠️ Fixes "Error changing Team/Room name" by